By now, most people in the marketing world are familiar with Canva, a website and app that allows for easy and quick graphic design. If you are not familiar with Canva, here’s why you should be:
- It appeals to all levels of creativity. If you are like me and lack in the creative design area, Canva has plenty of good, visually appealing templates that only need you to add your desired text. You can also start from scratch and make the design completely your own.
- It is affordable. Canva offers so many of their features for free and the upgrades are relatively inexpensive.
- It is SO easy to use. Once you find a pre-made design that you like, all you have to do is add your text. It also has different templates sized for specific social media posts so you never have to worry how your design will look once it is posted.
- It has great features for personal use. Canva offers templates to make personal logos, business cards, and resumes. It is a great way to enhance your professional profile without having to jump through the hoops of Microsoft Office.
- It is all available at your fingertips. If you’re ever needing to make a quick graphic for a Facebook event or Instagram post, you can do so in a matter of minutes using the Canva app. If you are looking to be more intricate in detail, the website is simple and easy to use.
As someone runs multiple social media accounts for a local church, Canva has been my life saver and I hope it can be the same for you!