Terry College Digital Marketing
Our curriculum is future-oriented. Students acquire the broad background of knowledge necessary for continuing professional growth in a changing world that demands highly qualified people for executive positions.
All marketing majors are required to take a core of courses devoted to the development of analytical skills. These required courses draw heavily upon both the behavioral and quantitative sciences and are designed to help students gain an understanding of the analytical methods and research procedures used in identifying and solving marketing problems.
Digital Marketing Requirements
- MARK 4600 Integrated Marketing and Brand Communication
- MARK 4450 Social Media Marketing Strategy
- MARK 4650 Digital Marketing Analytics
- MARK 4800 Internship in Digital Marketing
- ADPR 5760: Digital and Social Communication Strategies
- Completion of digital marketing speaker series offered in the fall
- Participation in digital marketing competition offered in the spring
Completion of these requirements will result in recognition on the student’s official transcript.